Last Monday, I just finished the whole seven hours of training for a new job. Since I have been defeating the urge of seeing my family for a week, I went home to my parents’ house. Then I realized the day is not over yet. I still needed to research for tomorrow’s report!
I was so exhausted. I can’t seem to prioritize those things that I should do to make ends meet. I was really not in my best until I received an email from a very good follower. The nomination was from the most educational and compliant blog I’ve ever known, THE COSMOS by Tina Liu.
I am very overwhelmed to know that Tina really takes time to read The Diary of Me that she had even strikingly found the inspiring part of it. She gave me a relief when she nominated me to The Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Because of her, I was able to finish my research and after a long day of work, I was able to lie down on my bed with a big smile on my face!
Thank you, Tina for this breathtaking nomination. To all the readers and followers who are still keeping their support for this blog, I really appreciate each and everyone one of you. “YOU ARE ALL MY TRUE DIARY.” It is an honor to know you here. I admire you as well for keeping; not only me, but the other bloggers to be inspired and educated with your research and the POWER OF YOUR WORDS.
˜ ° ˜
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate seven other bloggers for this award.
- Put the logo of the award on my blog site.
- Post the rules.
- Let your seven picks know they are nominated.
˜ ° ˜
- I always wanted to learn how to fly like Superman.
- I used to collect books and magazines. (My room is full of this stuff).
- I can’t go to sleep without a blanket wrapping my feet.
- I always dreamed to be a singer and actor. (Music lover).
- I’m not a fund of going night out with friends.
- Believe or not, I am a big fan of Smallville, The Vampire Diaries and Gossip Girl TV series. 🙂
- I am a man with a few words. (I prefer writing than speaking).
˜ ° ˜
Congratulations to all! 🙂